Thursday 2 May 2013

Cafe Berlin @ Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur

In the past, I have done an entry about this bakery which is located in 1 Mont Kiara Mall, Kuala Lumpur and a great thanks to all the readers out there as it is one of my top entries. To read the previous entry on this place, here is the link http://venoth.blogspot.com/2013/01/cafe-berlin-mont-kiara-kuala-lumpur.html . This time however, it was just a brief breakfast stop.

Cafe Berlin @ 1 Mont Kiara Mall

Interior of the Bakery

Lovely Design
As many of my blog readers may have already known, I work in this very building on the office block side which is attached to this mall. As I was in early today, I decided to have some breakfast and at that time, this is the only place that is open in this mall. It is great that they open at sharp 8 am every day to cater for the office goers in this building. I must say that this is one of my favourite bakeries for a number of reasons. Their staffs are friendly, great fresh breads, good quality food and decent prices. Customer service here comes a notch higher to the extent that if a particular bread that you asked for was not available, they would bake it for you in fifteen minutes. That is the level of customer satisfaction that they try to maintain here and due to that, they do have a high number of loyal customers. As for me today, I decided to try one of their simplest breakfast sets which is priced at RM 10.50 . I can's really remember now what the set is called but it is the very first item in their breakfast menu. Having placed and paid for my orders, I head back to my table to catch up on some emails as it takes a while for them to prepare the set.

Fresh Orange Juice
 As mentioned previously, the admirable fact at this bakery is the quality of food served. This Orange Juice was excellent. Though not freshly squeezed, it was from one of the good brands out there in the market. I would rate this at 9/10 .

Butter, Jam and Honey
For the bread, they give you a little of Butter, Jam and Honey which again is great. Not many places, except in hotels where they serve you Honey with your bread.

Breakfast Set @ RM 10.50
This set came with two buns, one scrambled egg, the above seen Orange Juice and the spreads. For the price of RM 10.50, this set is surely worth it and keeps you full till lunch. The breads were extremely fresh and just to reiterate a fact that I have mentioned in my previous post, they actually bake their bread thrice a day and therefore no bread is carried forward to the next day. This is definitely a place that I would revisit anytime.

Address: G-20, 1 Mont Kiara Mall, 1 Jalan Kiara,
                Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Telephone: +603 6411 6496

Opening Hours: 0800 - 2200 Daily

Website: www.cafeberlin.com.my


No comments:

Post a Comment