Sunday 19 May 2013

Old Town White Coffee @ Kulim Hi Tech Park, Kedah

Well, I am sure everyone is very familiar with Old Town White Coffee outlets as they are well spread nationwide but this is about one of their outlets which I feel is the best in terms of design, spacing, facilities and staffs. This outlet is located in Kulim Hi-Tech Park right opposite the Maha Mariamman Hindu Temple. 

Me At The Outlet
It is almost a must for me to visit this outlet every time I visit Kulim as I am able to work for hours from here while enjoying their great food. The environment is well ventilated giving it a cool feeling and the WiFi is great and stable. Just like any of their outlets, it is a common practice at Old Town White Coffee to browse through the menu, choose your food and tick the corresponding boxes in the order chit and then pass it to the waiter. 

My Lunch
I settled for some simple lunch today. Just some friend frankfurters and their famous White Coffee. It was the most convenient for me as I had to work through some proposals and this finger food was ideal, less messy and since it was solid protein, it was able to fill my stomach up. Their White Coffee as always is excellent.

Supreme Curry Mee
This seems to be my dad's favourite order every time he comes here and not to forget at least three more cups of White Coffee that follows. The taste is definitely very good but look at the amount of oil. I guess the best dishes are always not the healthiest. 

Us Having Lunch
On the whole, this would still score as my favourite Old Town White Coffee outlet and I have not come across any other outlet that can beat this. Definitely a great dining environment.

Address: No. 159 & 160, Persiaran 3, Kulim Avenue, 
                Kulim Hi-Tech, 09000 Kulim, Kedah, Malaysia.

Telephone: +6016 550 2828 & +604 403 9828

Opening Hours: 0800 - 0000 Daily

Website: http://www.oldtown.com.my/v1/ourlife.html#ourphilosophy


No comments:

Post a Comment