Friday 20 October 2017

Sarimah's Kitchen @ Cyberjaya, Selangor

Sarimah's Kitchen is a restaurant that is famous for their Northern Style Malay food. This restaurant is located in CBD Perdana 2 area, just a few doors away from Bank Islam. The place is mostly crowded during lunch hours and throughout the business hours, parking can be a challenge in this area. 

Sarimah's Kitchen in CBD 2 Area

Teh O Ais
Despite being just a few doors away from my office, I had never had the chance to visit them before. However as I had some work in Bank Islam today, I decided to drop by for lunch but sadly, by 2.30 pm most of the food had been sold out and all that they had was the fried stuff. Having had no choice, I decided to go for Nasi Goreng Kampung. I ordered a glass of Teh O Ais as well and as expected, it was good. My rating for this shall be 9/10. 

Nasi Goreng Kampung

Nasi Goreng Kampung
In a matter of minutes, my Nasi Goreng Kampung was served. The Fried Rice was perfect. It had a good mix of ingredients and it did taste great. They were quite generous with the anchovies too. For Northern Style Malay cuisine or simple dishes like these, Sarimah's Kitchen does it all well. Definitely a good place to visit but please do come early as it tends to get sold out rather fast.

Address: CBD Perdana 2, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia.

Business Hours: 0800 - 2000 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment