Saturday 4 November 2017

Campur Campur Kitchen @ Cyberjaya, Selangor

Campur Campur Kitchen is a restaurant that is quite famous in Cyberjaya. This restaurant is located on the Upper Ground Floor of DPulze Mall which is located along Persiaran Multimedia, just a stone throws away from Multimedia University. 

Busy During Peak Hours

Hong Kong Style Tea @ RM 5.57
If you are here during peak hours, you would need to wait a while as the place tends to be full house rather quickly. The restaurant itself does not have a very large space and that being the case, the tables can be very close to one another. In fact, if you come during peak hours, table sharing is a common sight. The staffs tend to become very busy but they have been trained well and they manage the crowd very efficiently. This is my first time here and I observed that the above Hong Kong Style Tea was quite famous with the customers and so, I too went for that. The Tea itself did taste like the Hong Kong style of preparation and for me, I would say that it was quite good. Comes in a huge glass too. My rating for this shall be 7/10.

Chicken + Salted Egg Yolk Rice Set @ RM 15.00
These kind of set meals are the thing here and what draws the huge crowd is the variety that comes with each set and they have close to 40 set meals. For example, I went for the Chicken + Salted Egg Yolk Rice Set and it came with some Rice, Chicken with Salted Egg, Sambal Petai, Pickled Egg and some Butter Chicken. All this for RM 15.00 only. 

Pickled Eggs

Butter Chicken
The Pickled Eggs were okay. Could have been better as I found the base to be a tad too watery. My rating for that shall be 7/10. Their Butter Chicken was a little too stiff. Otherwise, it did taste okay. 6/10 would be my rating for this. 

Sambal Petai

Salted Egg Chicken
Their Sambal Petai was nice. It had the right flavours and taste wise, it was up to my expectations. However, they could have been a little more generous with the Petai. Taste wise, I rate this at 7/10. The Salted Egg Chicken again was a little stiff and a tad too sweet. I'll give this 6/10. 

Our Bill
What generally sells here is the set meals that comes with a pleasant variety and you would never get bored with their sets as they have close to 40 set meals to choose from. Food could have been better. Nevertheless, the sets are definitely worth the price. 

Address: UG 18, DPulze Shopping Centre, Persiaran Multimedia, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor.

Business Hours: 1000 - 2200 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment