Sunday 5 November 2017

Indian Food Stall in Choy Kee Restaurant @ Damansara Jaya, Petaling Jaya

Choy Kee Restaurant is located in Damansara Jaya, Petaling Jaya and they are usually open from breakfast to lunch. During the day, it's mainly Chinese hawker food. Recently, they had started operating at nights as well and this starts from 6 pm onwards till around midnight. In the evening, the only stall operating would be an Indian stall selling South Indian food. 

Choy Kee Restaurant Located Along Jalan SS 22/11

The Indian Food Stall

My Meal @ RM 5.00
There's a decent variety of vegetarian and non vegetarian dishes and they seemed pretty okay to me. Prices are definitely reasonable. I had some rice, Chicken Curry, Chicken Perattal, Long Beans Perattal and a piece of Kicap Tofu and this lot was priced at RM 5.00 only. 

Chicken Curry

Kicap Tofu
Chicken Curry was decent. I had a decent amount of spices and wasn't the watery type. My rating for this shall be 7/10. The Kicap Tofu was a tad too salty. Would have been better if they had reduced the amount of salt. Otherwise, it was fresh. My rating for this shall be 6/10. 

Chicken Perattal

Long Beans Perattal

Teh O Ais @ RM 1.50
The Long Beans Perattal was also a tad too salty and a little overdone. My rating for this shall be 6/10. Their Chicken Perattal however was good. Lot's of masala used and the chunks were meaty. I would rate their Chicken Perattal at 8/10. Teh O Ais was good as well and my rating for this shall be 9/10. 

For a decent South Indian dinner in Damansara Jaya, you might want to check out this stall that is located in Choy Kee Restaurant. They are open daily from 6 pm till around midnight  and they have both vegetarian and non vegetarian options. Prices are reasonable and I loved the warm reception.

Address: No. 63, Jalan SS 22/11, Damansara Jaya, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.

Business Hours: 1800 - 0000 Daily 

No comments:

Post a Comment