Monday 8 January 2018

Tedboy Express @ Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur

For those living around Bangsar and Kerinchi, you would have been familiar with Tedboy Express. Tedboy Express is a bakery that is located around Bangsar and Bangsar South area. In fact, if I am not mistaken, they have two outlets inside of Bangsar South alone. 

Tedboy Express in Wisma Averis, Bangsar South

Waiting For Our Orders
It has been a while since I last visited them and that was at their other outlet in Bangsar South. I happened to be at Wisma Averis this afternoon and I was surprised to see that they had another much larger outlet here. As it usually is with all their outlets, this too is very much a self service bakery cum restaurant. Besides the usual buns and sandwiches, I was surprised to find that this outlet does also offer some local dishes as well. Not sure if this was something that was only available here or a newly introduced cuisine across all their outlets. 

Iced Honey Lemon @ RM 10.00

Iced Lemon Tea @ RM 10.00
Their drinks have always been impressive and I am very glad that they have been maintaining the quality. Both drinks that we had ordered were absolutely perfect. They were so refreshing and it wouldn't be wrong for me to say that these drinks were amazingly good. My rating for these shall be 10/10. 

Ayam Percik Set with Acar @ RM 15.00

Chicken Pepperoni Pizza @ RM 15.90
Their Ayam Percik Set was decent. I find the portions to be good and for such a set up, their pricing was reasonable too. Taste wise, I would rate this dish at 7/10. Their Chicken Pepperoni Pizza was good. Freshly made to order and they were pretty generous with the ingredients. Even their cheese was of a good quality. My rating for this shall be 8/10. 

Sausage Cheese Danish @ RM 4.80

Cream Cheese Danish @ RM 3.80

Ham & Corn @ RM 2.50

Creamy Chicken Quiche @ RM 3.50
We took a few of their buns and sampled among ourselves. As expected, they were all good and the prices were justified. If I were to rate these, my average rating for their buns shall be 8/10. 

For some good coffee, buns and sandwiches around Bangsar and Kerinchi area, I would recommend Tedboy Express. They do have an excellent variety of buns and they are amazingly good. Reasonable prices as well. Besides these, they also serve some local dishes and those too were good. 

Address: 10, Wisma Averis Tower 2, 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Bangsar South, 59200 Kuala Lumpur.

Business Hours: Monday - Saturday 0800 - 2000 (Closed on Sundays) 

No comments:

Post a Comment