Sunday 4 February 2018

Restoran Mydina @ Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur

Restoran Mydina is one of those restaurants that is very busy during lunch hours. Compared to the other restaurants that are located in Megan Avenue 1, this restaurant in particular has a much large crowd all day long. 

My Lunch @ RM 9.00
One of the reasons why they are packed during lunch hours is because they offer Nasi Kandar style of dishes and for this alone, there is such a long queue. I was here slightly late this afternoon and many of the food items had already been sold out. That being the case, I had to settle for some Mutton Perattal and Egg Sambal. Even all their vegetables had been sold out and they were waiting for the another round of vegetables to arrive.  

Mutton Perattal

Egg Sambal

Fish Curry
I would say that their Mutton Perattal was nice, my only complaint would be the large cuts which isn't quite my preference. Taste wise, I would rate it at 8/10. Their Egg Sambal was on the sweet side, in fact it was a tad too sweet for me. I would have preferred it to be a little more spicy. I would rate this at 7/10. Their Fish Curry was nice. The flavours were good and it was as per my expectations. I would rate this at 8/10. 

Vegetarian Mee Goreng @ RM 5.00
I had a friend with me who was a vegetarian and they obliged to prepare Vegetarian Mee Goreng for him. Priced at RM 5.00 , it came with some decent ingredients and the portion was good. In fact, taste wise it was nice as well. My rating for this shall be 8/10. 

Our Bill
In summary, Restoran Mydina does offer some good food. Their Nasi Kandar variety is decent but it is priced on the high side. Since they are located right in the city center, I guess that this is inevitable. Their Mee Goreng was good too. Do come early as their Nasi Kandar variety tends to get sold fast. 

Address: Megan Avenue 1, No. 189, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur.

Business Hours: 0730 - 2200 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment